“I’m not a teacher but I can teach you something. I’m not preacher but we can pray if you want to. I’m not a Dr but I can make you feel better ”
I know the BeyHive 🐝 will appreciate this, and so I dedicate this post to you.
Click play and enjoy the read and song. Here’s to schooling life…
This is for them twenty-something’s, time really moves fast you were just sixteen
According to BuzzFeed here are a few things that sum up your 20s.
Attempting to erase past mistakes
This is so me
.This is for them thirty-something’s that didn’t turn out exactly how your mum and dad wanted you to be
When you’re in your 30s I would like to assume that you have a lot of things worked out:
- You know yourself
- You’re over the insecurities of your 20s
- With that you’re confident
- You haven’t quite hit a midlife crisis
- You live life to the fullest and laugh hard because you know that life is too short
This is for them forty-something’s…. Well raise up your glass and laugh like a…
Midlife crisis! What midlife crisis?
- You’re still young
- You have a property or properties
- You know what you want and how to get it
- People look up to you
- You’re comfortable with who you are
This is for them fifty-something’s hell your half way there baby take it to the head
At which stage according to Queen Bey 👑🐝 are you schooling life? Which was your favourite stage of life?